Loading some great jobs for you...
WOCN Home Health Position
A nonprofit healthcare system has an open WOCN Home Health position covering a portion of Bucks County. This position is a full-time, day shift position. The coverage area is rather small and would keep you close to home. The position is salaried with guaranteed visits and the caseload is strictly wounds and ostomy cases.
For this position, you must have your WOCN.
Below are some details about this opportunity:
* Guaranteed Salary and Visits
* Wound Care Caseload
* Nonprofit Health System
* Reasonable Caseloads
* Competitive Salaries and Rates
* No Weekends, No Holidays
* Provides an HP Tablet, Cell Phone Stipend, and Mileage Reimbursement
* Local Territory keeping you within a Close Radius from your Home
* Strong Referral Basis, Extremely Stable Company
* Treated as a Professional
* Quality Patient Care
* Thorough, Paid Training Program
* One-On-One Patient Care
* Opportunities for Advancement
* Great Flexibility and Independence
* Very Supportive of their Field Staff
* Excellent Benefits - Inexpensive Healthcare Coverage, Over Six Weeks of Paid Time Off, Pension Plan with a Match, and Much More
If you are a Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurse and you are interested in giving true quality care, please consider applying.
Registered Nurse - WOCN - Home Health
*Valid Pennsylvania RN License
*Valid WOCN Certification
*Home Health Experience Preferred
*Solid Work History
CareerBuilder Related Terms: Registered Nurse, RN, WOCN, Wounds, Ostomy, Continence, Home Health, Home Care, Hospital, Healthcare