- Vyaire Medical
- $216,880.00 -216,880.00/year*
147 E Passaic Ave
Field Service Technician II - Medical DeviceABOUT US
Vyaire Medical is a unified breathing company that focuses on improving the lives of those treated with our devices. We are a recognized leader in the Respiratory Diagnostics, Ventilation, and Anesthesia Delivery & Patient Monitoring market segments. Vyaire Medical is also the largest pure-play company of its kind.
We empower our people to challenge the status quo while pioneering innovation; in order to continually provide solutions that restore and maintain patients vitality and independence, while also increasing our value to our clients.
To learn more, visit our website: www.vyaire.com
Watch our video: ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a Tech II, Product Support/Repair to join our Customer Support team. In this role you will provide field services to all Vyaire respiratory customers in a timely manner, including, but not limited to, installations, training, in-servicing, repair, preventative maintenance, calibration and sales support. Maintain an organized, proactive system of territory management, utilizing current management reports and data provided. Demonstrate the ability to develop contingency and effective support plans for most situations. Continually evaluate and implement efficiency improvements in territory operation. Responsible for promoting and maintaining high customer satisfaction levels and consistently achieving results across all key areas of the business with little supervision or direction. Focused on growing the business, treating every service event as a growth or lead generation opportunity. Maintain a positive attitude and demeanor, embracing change and influencing peers and team to do the same.
Join our team as we as we drive innovation and work together on our mission to save and sustain lives around the world and become the world leader in respiratory care.
In particular you can expect to:
You will have the opportunity to:
- Promote and produce the sale of service contracts, upgrades, parts, and billable labor revenue to meet established goals and guidelines.
- Maintain proper and accurate inventory for the purpose of service and follow approved policies and procedures for Inventory Controls.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation that details field activity (FSR's), expenses, time distribution, and other information as required.
- Communicate promptly and effectively to customers to meet their onsite and other applicable needs.
- Continuous training and self-development to learn Vyaire s products and applications. Attend management approved seminars and training sessions as requested.
- Maintain company assets (car, tools and inventories) securely and in working order.
- Maintain working knowledge of corporate and service department procedures and policies, including customer complaint handling and medical device reporting.
- Working knowledge of Corporate and Service Department procedures and policies, including customer complaint handling and Medical Device Reporting.
- Regularly interact and build strong relationships with customers in all applicable and related business markets
- Provide exceptional customer service; ensure customer satisfaction is achieved when resolving customer/product issues and complaints.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external groups to achieve business results, integrating the different ideas of individuals.
- Motivate and lead your team in a way that cultivates operational excellence by continually challenging old methods or ways of thinking and taking responsible risks to improve results; serve as a positive role model in creative thinking and in focusing on quality work.
To be successful, you will need:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
- At least 3 years IT experience supporting both proprietary and standard applications with emphasis on hands on experience in Hospital EMR/Integration projects, standard applications, and advanced medical equipment.
- Understanding and knowledge of respiratory care and/or ventilation principles desired
- Proven experience driving significant improvements with a team and business.
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding operational targets.
- Self-starter, ability to perform effectively during times of ambiguity, rapid change and growth.
- Ability to work from home with minimal supervision
- Must have a valid driver s license and maintain a safe driving record.
- Must be able to lift 35lbs without limitations or constraints.
- Associate Degree or 3-5 years of work experience.
- Home office with 80% daily travel and over 25% overnight travel to customer sites in the territory. Company vehicle provided.
- Upon hire must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox), Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis.
New Brunswick, NJ, New Jersey - FIELD Newark Mtr, New Jersey - FIELD Trenton MtrFull time
Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, calibrate, equipment, field service, maintenance, mechanical, repair, service technician, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...